Effective Freedom Technique is a different way to manage your emotional life. Participants are introduced to thought energy techniques—a key to self-empowerment.
The participants focus :
- Learn Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Develop intuitive abilities
- Identify core beliefs and how they affect decision-making
- Incorporate effective affirmations
Stress happens when you have to adapt to change. Stress is your body’s way of responding to uncomfortable demands. It is the body’s defense. It is a rapid automatic process - fight/flight/freeze. There is good and bad stress.
The participants focus:
- Learn the language of the body
- Distinguish between good stress and bad stress
- Understand Race-Based Traumatic Stress
- Uncover what stress can do to your body
- How to identify microaggressions
- How to manage stressful daily interactions